Antineoplastons as a blood or urine “cancer test”

After I researched Antineoplastons, I wondered if they could one day be used as a blood or urine “cancer test” along the same lines as a blood or urine pregnancy test
According to the National Cancer Institute at the National Institutes of Health web-site:
http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/cam/antineoplastons/healthprofessional/page1/AllPages/Print
According to statements published by Burzynski, people with cancer lack
and / or do not have an adequate supply of antineoplastons
Burzynski References: 1. – 3.
1. Antineoplastons: biochemical defense against cancer
Physiol Chem Phys 8 (3): 275-9, 1976
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1013179
2. Antineoplastons:
history of the research (I)
Drugs Exp Clin Res 12 (Suppl 1): 1-9, 1986
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/3527634
3. Potential of antineoplastons in diseases of old age
Drugs Aging 7 (3): 157-67, 1995
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8535046
Reference 2.:
The original research began in 1967, when it was noticed that there were significant differences in the peptide content in the serum of cancer patients as compared with the control group
Of course, they would have to go through the necessary clinical trials, but when I’m told by a reliable source that someone was told that they might have cancer but it would require $6,000.00 for a biopsy to test for if they actually had cancer

Advertisements

One thought on “Antineoplastons as a blood or urine “cancer test”

  1. The pregnancy test is only 99% effective because the other 1% of the time it finds cancer…….. Men can pee on the stick too and women who are not child bearing and then the 1% would grow…….. 85% of cancer could be detected early by a simple test that is already on the market. Don’t get me wrong, I love Dr B. One of my first blogs is on him. Cheers. Oh and if you want a reference. How to Outsmart Your Cancer by Tanya Harding Pierce talks about the preg test in detail. There are many others but that is the first one off the top of my head.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s