I see “The Skeptics™” have descended on The Telegraph , just like they did on Forbes , and are attempting to “control the conversation” there, in the same manner
“The Skeptics™” LIE, comments get deleted, It’s like Forbes Part II (bias, biased, censor, censors, censored, censoring, censorship)
“The Skeptics™” obviously did NOT learn from their #epic Skeptic #fail #failure there
I wonder if “The Skeptics™” have taken a peek at #Forbes and seen that some of my comments which were removed, now have reappeared, as media sources find out how “The Skeptics™” operate ?
I also see that “The Skeptics™” fave oncologist has commented on the article and one of “The Skeptics™” has tried to get their Lord and Master, The King of “The Skeptics™” #epic Skeptic #fail #failure Disaster to join him in the pollution of another media source 
Three people here have posted the link to Doctor Gorski’s response to this actual article
About as on-topic as it gets – and not their own work either
You, on the other hand, have spammed at least 12 people here with the exact same link to the “Didymus Judas Thomas’ Hipocritical Oath Blog” (sic), which – surprise – has absolutely nothing to do with this article
Is 12 less or more than 3, Diddy?
Who’s the liar?
Mr. McAndrew, did you get screenshots?
I only counted 10, which was provided because it backs up my comments
As far as who has posted your fave oncologist’s link
4 – Mark McAndrew
2 – lilady, R.N.
1 – Margaret Hardman
1 – David Doran
Do I really need to list the # of times Guy Chapman has cited his own blog?
And you were on your fave oncologist’s blog trying to get him to post here
Difference without a distinction
Guten Tag 🙂
Mr. McAndrew, why don’t you ask your fave oncologist to reveal who I am so that I can prove him wrong?
Then you can try and prove that I work for the clinic after I prove him wrong
See how easy that is?
And you don’t end up looking like the
proverbial “village idiot” like one of “The Skeptics” who posts things without “fact-checking” them
I enjoy taking screenshots of my posts
All of homeopathy, or just the imponderables?
Didymus Judas Thomas
Mr. Chapman, I’m quite surprised that you’ve been mum about this particular Homeopathy publication on PubMed?
Cell Biochem Funct. 2013 Feb 13. doi: 10.1002/cbf.2960
[Epub ahead of print]
Stimulation of natural killer cells for homoeopathic complexes: An in vitro and in vivo pilot study in advanced cancer patients.
1. Mark McAndrew citing Dr. David H. (“Orac”) Gorski’s Respectful Insolence blog
2. Mark McAndrew citing Dr. David H. (“Orac”) Gorski’s Respectful Insolence blog
3. Mark McAndrew citing Dr. David H. (“Orac”) Gorski’s Respectful Insolence blog
4. Mark McAndrew citing Dr. David H. (“Orac”) Gorski’s Respectful Insolence blog
1. lilady, R.N. citing Dr. David H. (“Orac”) Gorski’s Respectful Insolence blog
2. lilady, R.N. citing Dr. David H. (“Orac”) Gorski’s Respectful Insolence blog
Margaret Hardman citing Dr. David H. (“Orac”) Gorski’s Respectful Insolence blog
David Doran citing Dr. David H. (“Orac”) Gorski’s Respectful Insolence blog
 – I Feel Empowered, In Control Of My Body: Four Women On Fighting Cancer With Alternative Therapies:
 – Forbes Learns a Lesson, but Not the Right One: Censorship and Bias re: A Film Producer, A Cancer Doctor, And Their Critics: